We welcome members of the media to cover the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics (print media, photo, radio, television, news agencies and online media). Members of the Media can be accredited to the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics.
You can apply for the accreditation badge by sending the following information to email@example.com:
- Use as Email Subject: Media Accreditation World Conference
- Provide us with your Name, Company Name, Job Title, Phone Number, Company Address, Company Website Address
- Scanned image of a valid press card (if available)
- Scanned image of passport/national ID card
The terms & criteria for obtaining the accreditation badge are:
- Reporters and/or editors’ registration fees will be covered at the discretion of SPRINT Robotics.
- Reporters and/or editors are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
- The deadline to register online and receive pre-approval is noon on Monday, October 21st, 2019. After that date, all documentation must be presented on site at the Registration Desk. Onsite media registrants will be asked to provide the same criteria outlined below to qualify.
- The accreditation is not transferable and cannot be used for any other purpose the World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics
- Bearers of a accreditation badge have to follow the usual security procedure/check when entering the venue
- The accreditation badge should always be worn visibly during the event
- The SPRINT Robotics Conference Team reserves the right to deny media credentials at their sole discretion.