SPRINT Robotics presents a groundbreaking seminar this February, “Robotic-Enabled Facilities”, to address the practical implementation of robotic technology deployment with the use of enhanced facility design or modification. The one-day seminar will be held in Houston, Texas on February 27, 2020 in collaboration with ExxonMobil.
The presentations focus on three main topics:
- Operating Infrastructure
- Working Processes and General Aspects
- KPI’s and Decision Parameters
The Robotic-Enabled Facilities Seminar includes presentations by leading Oil & Gas operating companies as well as engineering, procurement and construction companies.
We are pleased to announce the following industry experts will be speaking at the Robotic-Enabled Facilities seminar:
– Keith Churchill, Bechtel: “EPC Robotic Engagement”
– Yasser Bangash, BP: “Accelerating Robotics in BP”
– John O’Brien, Chevron: “Enabling Normally Unattended Facilities Through Robotics”
– Duco Drenth, Dietsmann: “SPRINT Robotics, Action Group Remote Operators (AGRO) report”
– Marty Robinson, Dow: “Establishing a Global Robotics Footprint & Its Continuous Evolution”
– Todd Carrico, SBM: “Challenges in designing offshore facilities for unmanned operations”
– Jean-Michel Munoz, Total: “Next-Generation Facilities”
– Alison Barnes, Woodside: “Modifying existing and designing new assets for use of robotics technology – An Operators Experience”
The seminar will also facilitate interactive sessions, work groups and panel discussions, concluding with a networking dinner that evening in the surrounding area.
The interactive sessions and work groups will focus on a report recently released by the SPRINT Robotics’ Remote Operator Action Group (AGRO), which addresses the challenges of implementing remote operator robotics.
After the seminar there will be a Networking Dinner for Seminar & North American Chapter Meeting guests.
The Robotic-Enabled Facilities Seminar is open exclusively to SPRINT Robotics (Associate) Participants.
Registration information has been sent via e-mail directly to SPRINT Robotics (Associate) Participants.
Thursday February 27, 2020
08:00 – 17:30
ExxonMobil Houston Campus