SPRINT ROBOTICS AWARDS | 2020
The SPRINT Robotics Awards acknowledge and reward exceptional work in inspection and maintenance robotics in our society. Awarded annually, the SPRINT Robotics Awards are divided into three categories:
- SPRINT Robotics Award for Groundbreaking Collaborative Work towards Acceptance of Inspection and Maintenance Robotics
- SPRINT Robotics Award for Scaling of a Robotic Solution
- SPRINT Robotics Award for New Innovative Technology in Inspection, Maintenance or Cleaning
Any company, other than an asset owner or operator, that has contributed to the vision of SPRINT Robotics, may apply for the awards. The winners are selected by means of a majority vote by the SPRINT Robotics Program Committee.
Presented in Rotterdam at the World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance in Robotics, last year’s winners included GE Inspection Robotics, Dow, and Nexxis.
THE AWARD PRIZES
The winners of the Awards will be entitled to:
- receive the SPRINT Robotics Award 2020 Trophy for the category
- receive publicity as the winners will be mentioned in a SPRINT Robotics Award related publication in recognized robotics and/or NDT/inspection magazine
- receive publicity as the winners will be mentioned in a SPRINT Robotics press release
- Hotel accommodation and flights for the recipient of the award to the next World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics (1 person, economy class; 2 nights)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the SPRINT Robotics Awards 2020, please download and fill out the Nomination Form(s) for the category(ies) of your choice. You can send your Nomination Form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application window is open up to Sunday, January 31st, 2021, 23:59 CET.
The winners will be revealed in 2021 Q1 during a virtual event.
HOW WILL THE WINNERS BE SELECTED?
The winners will be selected by means of a majority vote by the SPRINT Robotics Program Committee.